After taking a look at all my WIPs, I am really trying to have a few finishes.
One Advent calendar is nearly done. It's like bunting, and each day you undo the snap to get a picture.
I'm going to add Velcro fasteners on each side. Then each date can contain a very small treat , like stickers, without falling out the sides.
I finished a pillow cover.
One side is a picture done by my GD, printed onto fabric by Spoonflower. It's an underwater scene, so I quilted swirls around it.
The back is some of my collection of triangle scraps. It was surprisingly hard work to get it all put together and on point. I don 't think I'll be making a full size quilt like this anytime soon!
I finished the baby quilt and sent it on its way.
The backing is red Minky. I was worried about quilting it, but it turned out fine. It was more of a challenge putting on the binding. I love how soft the Minky is!
I'm pleased with my progress, now I just have to keep it up!