I took one new project, a quilt top for my DD. I would have finished the top, except I ran short of one of the fabrics. By only a few inches, grrr! So I'm a row of blocks shorter than I planned until we get a bit more.
This is a poor picture of the block, taken while ordering from the quilt store. Framed boxes - the focus fabric is above, a very pretty swirl. I ran short of the background of the lower box.
I took several UFOs with me. My Swoon quilt has been sitting around waiting for me to finish it. This is the month to do it! I handed myself a couple of real challenges with this quilt. Not content with the Swoon block, I resized it into small, medium and large blocks, without thinking how hard that would be to put together. I also chose this as my first (and only, so far) attempt at Quilt As You Go.
These are the blocks I worked on, four medium and three small. All sandwiched and quilted. Next they have to be squared up and joined together. A task for another day!
I'll save the rest of my sewing for another post.
Till next time,