I'd thought about this for a while, and 2012 (because realistically this will never happen before then!) is the time. So when I heard about it from Kate at a sometimes quilter I decided to jump right in!
Here are the rules I copied from Kate:
1. Important! You have to have a blog.
2. I will make a little something for the first 3 blog owners who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and I will make it and send it to you some time during the next 365 days after you have commented. (just don't expect it for Christmas!)
3. Make sure you let me know your email address, or that you aren't a no-reply blogger so that I can get your contact details.
4. To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't matter what you give, as long as it is handmade by you!
5. Once you comment here, you need to post about your Pay It Forward on your blog(within 48hrs) to keep the fun going! *you can just copy the rules from me and please include the Pay It Forward badge in your post. Also, feel free to join the Flickr group to see what else is being sent!
6. Follow my blog - I'd like that but you don't have to :)
That's it, simple! And a chance to make another quilter smile, (hopefully with delight)! That can be my New Year's resolution too, the smiling part, and a whole lot more attainable than my usual :)
Till next time