I've stalled for a short time while making blocks for my 3 x 6 Bee. Needing something to do, I pulled out Celestial to see what was left to do. Not much! I had already quilted in the ditch around all the squares and stars. Each star centre had been FMQ'd too. All that was left was quilting the setting triangles with a meander, and putting on the binding.
The meander was soon done, it disappears into the swirls on the fabric. No worries about mistakes.
For the binding, I used the tutorial on the Red Pepper Quilts blog. Until now I've always sewn down the back of the binding by hand. Now I'm a convert to machine stitching the whole binding. It made a nice neat job, it's strong, and best of all, it's fast! In keeping with the bright colours in this quilt I used a lovely bright aqua with a gold stripe across the width of the binding.
Hope you are enjoying summer weather!