Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Hi everyone!

It's a beautiful sunny morning, and my two bouncy live WIPs

Ronan



and Sammy

will be wanting to go out for runs.

When they leave me in peace I'm still working on Elizabeth's Red and White Challenge

Now I have two squares done, and I'll do two more today so that I can send Elizabeth the best ones.

It's nervewracking working on a challenge, I want it to be as near to perfect as my quilting can manage!. There's no fudging these points, with such a contrast it shows if it's not just exactly right!




                       The hand stitching on the binding on Flower Fairyland is more than half done.

Then this quilt can be taken to its new home.

That's it for my WIPs today, thanks Lee!
Here's the link to all these other great WIPs



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Until next time,

Sue

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those red and white squares are amazing!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red and white blocks! I may enter my red and white hexie quilt if I can get it finished. Hahahahahaha! Yeah, that's a big IF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those points look like perfection. I'm so impressed, but I have to admit, I really worked hard on mine too--I have lots of points and I did a couple of extra blocks as well so I wouldn't embarrass myself in any way.

    Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red and white blocks look great. I know what you mean about the contrast in fabrics showing up anything that isn't quite perfect. I had that problem with red and white maple leaf blocks that I made earlier this spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you. Really!